Asgard Cleanroom Solutions is looking to recruit a full-time Procurement Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic candidates of all levels to join a progressive company.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and methodical person, based full time in our Kilkenny office to look after the purchasing for projects & following up with the internal Asgard team and with each supplier to make sure the materials get to site on time and in good condition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with internal Asgard team and Suppliers.
- Streamline purchasing process
- Ensure orders are completed and deliveries arrive in a timely manner and in good working order
- Attend weekly Project Meetings
- Liaising with Transport companies
- Highly organised and methodical
- Working with the Construction team to understand the priorities for the build
- Problem solving
- Administration of Purchase Orders including supporting the Finance Department with accounts queries
- Updating Material Delivery reports
- Adhoc duties as necessary per Procurement Department requirements.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be enthusiastic and pro-active
- Be a good communicator with drive and ambition
- Be fully competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
If interested, please send a Cover Letter and your CV to Padraic Treacy at:
Alternatively, apply below: