Asgard Cleanroom Solutions invite applicants for the following position:
Architectural Designer/BIM Technicians
Job Title: Architectural Designer/BIM Technician
Salary: TBA based on experience
Place of Work: Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
Reporting to: Design Manager
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5.00pm; Friday 8.30 to 3.30pm
- Responsibility for producing drawings, details, door schedules etc. primarily through Revit 3D models. Designs will be issued for client approval through design submittals and status of each submittal will be maintained on a submittal summary log.
- Producing product data technical submittals for client approval and the status of each submittal will be maintained on a submittal summary log.
- Liaising with the Design Manager & Design Contracts Manager as well as architects, consultants, engineers and clients in relation to all aspects of project designs.
- Attending client design review meetings to review design progress and co-ordinate with other designers.
- Producing panel/component schedules for materials required to construct the project following client approval of the design.
- Documentation of design hazards identified during the design stage and communicating residual risks to the PSDP through a Design Risk Assessment.
- Liaising with Design contracts Manager and the site management team to update documents where necessary during the construction stage of the project.
- Ensuring that handover documentation is compiled and issued appropriately throughout the design and construction phase of the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Level 7 or higher in a related qualification desired.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a related role (Graduates should also apply)
- Proficient in Revit Design
- Knowledge of Irish / UK Building Regulations
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
If interested, please send a Cover Letter and your CV to Padraic Treacy at:
Alternatively, apply below: