BSL Class 3 laboratories and SPF (Specific Pathogen free) rooms for animal research.
This project was one of the first kind carried out in Thailand and constructed to very high containment standards. The cleanroom was built over a 3-month period which provided the University with a state-of-the-art research facility housed within an existing building.
Scope for the project included:
- Modification to the existing building
- Cleanroom walls and doors
- Integrated cleanroom Ceilings and lights
- HVAC system including HEPA filters
- LV Electrical Distribution