An excellent opportunity has become available for a full time Operations Manager to join a high growth, progressive market leader group in the design, manufacture and construction of controlled environments for electric vehicle battery manufacturing facilities.
The ideal candidate will join the Senior Leadership team and liaise with superior in making decisions for operational activities, reporting directly to the Board of Directors to develop and deliver a best-in-class operations function. This role will be based in our South Shields head offices but will require periodic travel. This role offers a market leading salary, expenses, and 25 days annual leave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Represent the business as a Senior Manager in client facing environments, pre and post contract
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Produce regular management reports
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve internal systems, processes, procedures, templates and products to yield opportunity and efficiency with improved service.
- Degree qualified, with accreditation preferable
- Demonstrable experience within a similar Senior Management role for 5+ years
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different stakeholders
If interested, please send a Cover Letter and your CV to Padraic Treacy at:
Alternatively, apply below: